COFFEEs are Conversations Of Friends of Faith to Encourage and Equip.
We’re women, so we know what conversations are, right! And encouragement—well, we all need good doses of that to get through the complexities of daily life. As for equipping, one of the amazing results of COFFEE is that as we receive encouragement for ourselves, we become better equipped to encourage others as well.
The same teaching that has made Kim's COFFEEs so in demand is available as digital downloads.
Each series is designed for group use and includes:
• a link to Kim's teaching video to watch together
• master copies of handouts (programs, teaching aids, etc.)
• discussion questions based on the video
• suggested icebreakers
• FAQs about how to start and lead a small group
• weekly teaching tips for the group leader
When you attend a COFFEE, you can count on
A safe place where women accept one another and celebrate one another
A casual, relaxed atmosphere where you can be yourself
Conversations with women who are honest and real
A candid exploration of faith and its relevance to our 21st-century challenges
Lots and lots of fun!