Teacher Kim Crabill writes: "One day as others look upon that dash on my headstone between my date of birth and date of physical death, I hope they remember I danced. Whatever life brought, I hope they can say that I embraced the steps before me and danced to the music of God's promises and purposes." Don't you want to live that way too! This 8-week video study will guide your small group into that beautiful dance you've been longing for your life to be.
- Week 1: Introduction to the Dance
- Week 2: Your Dance Instructor
- Week 3: On Your Toes
- Week 4: Keeping in Step
- Week 5: Shaking Off the Snakes
- Week 6: Determined to Dance
- Week 7: When You're Kicked Off the Dash
- Week 8: Dancing After Failing
This study draws from passages in Psalms, Daniel, Jonah, John, and Acts.
This product is sold as a digital download. Print documents are provided in PDF format, video is available for online streaming.